A point of reference in the world of Flamenco
Flamenco is a professional and universal art that is found in the best stages of the world, which captures the most diverse audiences and has an incomparable stylistic richness and capacity for commotion. We offer you the opportunity to live and feel the greatness of flamenco art in its purest state, alongside your colleagues, clients, employees, family and friends, who will always remember that it was you who took them to Casa Patas.
It is a building from the mid-nineteenth century, a beautiful house with balconies, neoclassical style, typical of Madrid, which houses on its three floors attic the different rooms and spaces that we put at your disposal.
The quality of our cuisine is based on a good selection of products and raw materials, as well as the choice and careful preparation of the best traditional recipes that make up our menu. Spanish cuisine, of which Casa Patas kitchen is fully involved, is included in the Mediterranean Diet, which has been recognized as an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
Flamenco finds in Casa Patas one of its places of worship. As good fans of this Art, also recognized as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO, at Casa Patas we take Flamenco very seriously. That is why we are very demanding in our selection criteria of artists, always excellent professionals, and very careful with the conditions in which the shows take place. In this sense it is of capital importance to offer the performances in an independent room, with characteristics similar to those of a small theater, which favor an attentive and respectful attitude on the part of the audience, highly valued by the artists. The variety of our programming is another important feature. Each week a different artists, a new show, which helps ensure freshness in the interpretation and increase the motivation of musicians, singers and dancers.
To all the above, the fact that Casa Patas is, from its origins, a meeting point for the Flemish artists established in the capital and those who are passing through, which favors the habitual presence of artists in the tablao, between the demanding amateur and the general public, a fact that significantly stimulates the artists who are on stage, which usually results in authentic magical nights of goblin and pinch.
In the upper floors of the same building is located our Flamenco Conservatory Foundation "Casa Patas", a non-profit cultural entity whose main objective is the promotion and dissemination of flamenco through teaching, research and the organization of shows in Spain and abroad, in all kinds of music and culture festivals, as well as in theaters and cultural centers, contributing to the international projection of Flamenco Art and Spanish Culture. As a conservatory, it offers students from all over the world a complete teaching of Flamenco that brings together all the activities related to cante, toque, baile and percussion, seeking an in-depth knowledge and mastery of our most universal art. The training is organized in academic courses from September to June, offering also intensive courses, master classes, seminars and conferences.
As a result of our training experience, we offer outdoor workshops for all types of clients and organizations, in which Flamenco is an attractive tool for cohesion, fun, joy and fun for participants, activities through which we develop and strengthen professional skills and personal skills .
The client of Casa Patas can choose the services you want and combine them according to your taste, convenience or need, all imaginable combinations are possible. We have a building of more than 1400 square meters in the historic center of Madrid, serving the international projection of Flamenco Art and Spanish Culture.
Next we detail the variety of our services:
- Shows scheduled weekly in our Tablao from Monday to Saturday, at 10:30 p.m., Fridays and Saturdays also at 8:00 p.m. From Monday to Thursday we can organize shows at 8:00 p.m. hours if we have groups. Our show lasts approximately 90 minutes, with a brief pause in the middle. The entrance includes one drink.
- Private shows at any time of the day in the scenarios of the Foundation, depending on the needs of each client. Possibility of offering shows anywhere in the world as a promotion and dissemination activity of Flamenco by our Foundation.
- Lunches, dinners, cocktails, welcome wines, tastings, tastings, exclusive private services, musical entertainment.
- Playful workshops in which, through music, percussion, clapping, castanets and dance, reinforce the cohesion of a group, communication and cooperation among its members, in a cheerful and fun way.
- Music workshops followed by a 30-minutes show, starting in the early morning, with the possibility of combining them with lunches or dinners.
- Intensive courses, master classes, seminars, conferences and exhibitions.